Nothing beats the holiday season – especially a home filled with handmade decor. If you don’t already, consider starting a tradition of decorating the tree with handmade ornaments. If you’re stuck for ideas, I’ve rounded up 12 ornament ideas you can make with the whole family.
1. Craft Sticks Christmas Tree Craft by Easy Peasy and Fun
2. Yarn Wrapped Christmas Wreath Ornaments by Paper and Glue
3. Christmas Tree Pasta and Macaroni Craft by The Best Ideas For Kids
4. Super Easy Pinecone Christmas Tree Craft by PJs and Paint
5. Stunning Sparkly Icicle Craft by Kids Craft Room
6. Christmas Tree Sheet Music Ornaments by Happy Hooligans
7. Felt Christmas Trees by Living Well Mom
8. Paper Ball Reindeer Craft by Easy Peasy and Fun
9. Popsicle Stick Sleds by Clean and Scentsible
10. Stained Glass Nativity Ornament by Views From A Step Stool
11. Clothespin Reindeer by Fireflies and Mud Pies
12. Angel Craft by The Best Ideas For Kids
This article was featured on Guelph Local on December 17, 2019.
I must say Elizabeth you are very faithful to posting something everyday. Does it get more hits for you? Hope all is well with you and your gang. Irene
Thanks! Yes, I am getting a lot of traffic here and to my other social media and Etsy shop. Thank goodness for “scheduled posting” options or else I would not have the time to make anything!! Stay well. Elizabeth